Bollywood Sexy Dhamaal News of the Week

Katrina Kaif sister has come into Bollywood RACEIsabel, a young starlet from the United Kingdom, is bent upon gatecrashing into Bollywood. But why is Salman Khan equally bent upon helping her out? It would be natural for anyone maybe, not only for Salman, to play godfather to a sexy young thing especially if she has a striking resemblance to his steady Katrina (remember how he cast Sneha Ullal, an Aishwarya Rai look-alike, in Lucky?). What's more, Isabel even shares Katrina's surname, Kaif! Well, she would share the surname, but not Katrina's boyfriend Salman. That's bvecause she is one of the seven Kaif sisters, and Katrina happens to be one of them READ MORE

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Is skinny Kareena really Sexy?

The new, revamped Kareena is the hottest thing to have hit Bollywood since Ash's Dhoom avatar. Shehas shed several pounds through a power yoga diet, is looking gorgeous.

For her latest cover shoot in Vogue, she easily slips into Size 0, with vital stats of 31-23-34 inches, dresses, says the accompanying article.

According to some media reports Bebo had to resort to no meat, no carbs and no dairy products diet to acquire this size zero, however, the actress denies ever being on an orange-juice-only diet to attain this figure.

"I am not thin. The media makes me out to be. I don't diet. One look at me and you know I am quite healthy," she states, despite rumours of her collapsing on a film set.

However her dad Randhir Kapoor say, “I have told her to stop the ‘diet business.’ She has become quite thin and must not lose more weight, but Bebo tells me that I should go on a diet because I am terribly overweight. Now what you can you say to that!”

While Daddy is is certainly worried about his younger daughter's health, he is also quite proud of her achievements and says happily, "I was thrilled when Bebo got the Filmfare Best Actress Award.

My brother Rishi got the Lifetime Achievement Award, while my nephew Ranbir got the award for Best Male Debut. Now we are going to launch two films soon under the RK Films Banner with Bebo and Ranbir. Health problems or not, media's loving her new look.

Photographer Daboo Ratnani has been shooting Kareena for more than a decade. "She has never looked better," he says. "The weight loss suits her because her features come out really well, so one gets a stronger pictures with all expressions visible."

We hear that Kareena’s dream body ambition stems from several new high-end endorsements that have come her way, including two which are international.

When asked if her face was radiating because she was in love, Kareena Kapoor answered,” It is the success of my films that’s making my skin glow.”

No comments: